- Course fees include all course materials and catering only.
- Once an enrollment form is completed, you will be emailed an invoice for payment.
- Course fees are only payable by direct bank transfer. Bank details are provided on invoices.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of course fees.
- Any part-payment does not guarantee a place in the course.
- There are no places reserved or held for any participants.
- A booking confirmation will be emailed after full payment has been received by Content Grasshopper.
- You can send a substitute, from your business, if you are unable to attend a session (or consider using your free coaching and mentoring session with the presenter to cover the topic(s) missed.
- It is the responsibility of the participant or individual making the course booking to ensure that the course is appropriate to your requirements.
- Content Grasshopper training material, including online training, self- paced or classroom training manuals, and training exercises, are protected by copyright, and cannot be used by you, or any other party, without express permission from us.
- You have express permission fro Content Grasshopper to training material, including online training, self- paced or classroom training manuals, and training exercises, in any business that you work in.
- Content Grasshopper is committed to providing an equitable inclusive learning environment for all participants. It is the responsibility of the participant or individual making the course booking to ensure that the Content Grasshopper is aware of any special arrangements that the participant requires in order to full participate in the course.
- Content Grasshopper strives to provide a learning environment of the highest standard and asks that participants support this through appropriate behaviour whilst attending the course.
- Due to the very limited number of places, no refunds are available. However, we are happy for someone else, from your business, or another, to attend in your place.
- If you cannot find a replacement then you can, in lieu of course attendance, receive 10 x 1.5 hour coaching or mentoring sessions to be used, in full, within months 6 months of the course commencing.
- Content Grasshopper reserves the right to cancel public courses and refund fees. All public courses are run depending sufficient registrations.
- If you have a confirmed an enrollment in a course, you will be notified immediately in the event of a course cancellation, and all fees you have paid will be refunded by direct bank transfer only.
- If a course for which you have a confirmed registration is cancelled, you may apply your payment to the same course on another date or to another course of your choice. You may also apply it to other services offered by Content Grasshopper.
I honestly can’t understand why everyone isn’t using content marketing.
Let me teach you.